The Daily Life of Chaico Bahlee
Sign Language Rings Convert Gestures To Speech
"Here’s how the rings work, in a nutshell. There are three detatchable rings that are worn on the the thumb and first two fingers of each hand, as well as a bracelet. As the user signs out whatever they want to say, the translation is then spoken through a digitized voice that comes from the bracelet. I’m not sure if it works real time or not, but that’s still some pretty amazing stuff. And that’s not all…
"The gesture-to-speak aspect works fine when the hearing-impaired person wants to talk to someone else, but what about vice versa? The bracelet carries the double duty of turning sound into text that runs across an LED display.
Coolest thing ever.
I just bought the best book money can buy.
I’m laughing so hard because if you read the first one literally it’s
"I hungry out nah"
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
A stream in Tomtor, Russia, that never freezes because of the hot springs. The vapor, coming out continuously, freezes instantly over the trees all around, creating very bizarre shapes. Томтор, as it’s called in Russian, is a small town situated inside the Pole of the Cold, the world’s coldest inhabited place, where the January’s average temperature is -50°C.
Russian designer Ulyana Sergeenko’s Debut collection Fall/Winter 2011/12.
"You’re first mistake was coming to me."
In which Callum seeks asylum on Captain Gilder’s ship. And Gilder’s not known for his free rides.